The results of the Lactation and Pregnancy Fetish Surveys have been published in The Journal of Sexual Medicine. The main finding was that a preference for pregnant and lactating women appears to be related to exposure to a pregnant and lactating mother. The conclusion is based on the fact that persons with the preference turned out to more often have younger than older siblings. Thus, they had seen their mother pregnant more often than expected by chance. Results also indicate that there may be a sensitive period for acquistion of this (and other) sexual preferences in between the first 1,5 to 5 years in life.
- Parents influence sexual attraction to natural and cultural traits
- Parents with glasses inhibit sexual preferences for glasses
- Sexual preferences for smoking are predominantly acquired from mothers
- Preference for pregnancy and lactation is acquired early in childhood
- Survey of Yahoo! Groups shows what we find sexy